Jungle Fever every Saturday @ Rainforest Cafe | The Newest Latin ExperienceJun 7th, 2012 | By admin | Category: Latest News
THE ULTIMATE SATURDAY NIGHT LATIN EXPERIENCE with some of South America leading live music artists, dancers and DJâs.
The new Latin Saturday night with a remarkable atmosphere recreating the sights of the rainforest with stunning special effects with thunder and lightening storms, tropical rain showers & cascading waterfalls.
The night is being staged by one of our favorite promoters, Cubaneando who also run one of the longest running Cuban classes and club nights in London every Fridays at Tito’s Latin Club, so this should be a really original and happening latin club. Another bonus is that it is central – the venue is Rainforest Cafe, Picadilly Circus, London W1D 7EU. This venue is superb, stylish Recreation of the Amazon forest in all its colourful glory, complete with oversized ferns, animatronics (elephants, monkeys, crocodiles oh my!) and even regular, though thankfully rain-free, âstormsâ.
- Open every Saturday from 9pm to 2am
- Free dance tuition from 9pm to 9:30pm with top guest instructors in rotation, including Etian Antuche , Gabriel Teixera, Nikola Medic, Ileana Cachon, etc
- Main room: Salsa, Timba, Reggaeton, Merengue and Bachata
- Brazilian Room: Samba, Samba Rock, Funk, Forro and the perfect blend of global music with a Latin twist!
- Delicious menu and legendary cocktails whilst enjoying a jam-packed night of entertainment
- Set menu: 2 Courses & entry Â£20
- Club entry: join the guest list and get the discounted price of Â£8 instead of Â£12 (you just need to click “join” on their Facebook event every Saturday before 6pm
- VIP area and special offer for group bookings
- Organised by Cubaneando and Oi Brasil in association with City Salsa
Rainforest Cafe, Picadilly Circus
London W1D 7EU